77214-82-5 Iron(III)P-toluenesulfonate Electronic Grade Chemicals
In Solid State Capacitors
Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate, also known as Iron(III)
p-toluenesulfonate hexahydrate, its appearance was orange to brown
powder. Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate and EDOT are polymerized in
proportion to the production of solid capacitors.
Product Name: Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate
Synonyms: Iron (III) tris(4-methylbenzenesulfonate)
CAS No. : 77214-82-5
Molecular Formula: C21H21FeO9S3
Molecular Weight: 569.43
Appearance: Red or orange solid powder,easy to dissolve in water
ethanol, methanol and n-butyl alcohol
|Water||Quality standard||meet compony standard|
- Used in solid-state capacitors, as oxidant.
- Used as pharmaceutical intermediate, and also take part in many
Handling and Storage
- Directions for Safe Handling
Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly closed.
In case of fire and / or explosion do not breathe fumes.
Hazard Symbols: Xi
Risk Phrases: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. .
Safety Phrases: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable
- We can provide customers with "one-stop" packaging service ,from
research, development, production, export and so on.
- Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,
forever, in turn, to provide customers with better service .
- We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and
- More than 20 years of export experience, we can provide customers
with more professional service.
- At the same time, BeiLi has a branch in Shanghai. Shanghai, is one
of the world's largest port, convenient for the customers provide